Saturday 4 October 2014

FOR PAKISTANIS AND BANGLADESHIS USER

Start with the name of Allah almighty
Friends this post as about bubblews.com because i want that other peoples behavior from them because they not giving payment through PayPal account to these who belonging from Pakistan and Bangladesh.
i redeem on 30 august time 9;35 am . Today is 35 day but no echeck received yet but another problem with me i aslo occuring that is security check to day second day o cannot access to my bubblews.com
many of Friends who belonging from Pakistan and Bangladesh suffering like me.
I redeem 123.97 dollars.
I so sad to say that i not received yet .
Be care full my friends do not waste your time on bubblews who belong from Pakistan and Bangladesh specially
Author: Muhammad Sajid Sohail khattak

No comments:

Post a Comment